Two Pack Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer
Two Pack epoxy zinc rich Primer gives a hard wearing coating with ultra high levels of chemical resistance and anti-corrosion. Two pack epoxy zinc rich primer is a sacrificial primer which needs top coating and is used for extremely harsh environments such as in water and around coastal areas to provide the highest of anti corrosion protection.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- over coating is necessary.
- Mixing ratio 4:1 (4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller.
- Suitable for mild steel.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||5 Litres|