HIGH TEMPERATURE ENGINE EXHAUST LOG BURNING STOVE PAINT 250°
High Temperature Engine Exhaust Log Burning Stove Paint is manufactured and supplied by T.A Paints Ltd in three levels of High temperature paint starting with up to 160 degrees c to up to 250 degrees c to the highest at 700 degrees c. These high temperature paints are perfect for arias prone to high temperatures such as log burners, exhausts, engines and flue pipes for items like boats and barges, military vehicles, plant machinery, agricultural machinery and many more.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene Thinners
- Coverage 10-12 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal & suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Recommended Tip Size
Pot Guns: 1.2-1.4mm
Airless: 9-11 thou
Air assisted Airless: 9-11 thou