Concrete Floor Sealer Clear
Concrete Floor Sealer Clear is used to seal bare concrete floors, when fully cured Floor Sealer will offer good resistance to Chemical & Environmental elements.
Concrete Floor sealer Clear is a great product to use if your concrete floor is dusting. apply a coat of paint to your garage floor or your industrial factory floor and it will seal the concrete and prevent the dusting.
If you are looking to paint the floor in a colour there is no need for a floor sealer just use two coats of your chosen floor paint.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for light foot traffic.
- Product exhibits good chemical resistance with a gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete floors, mild steel and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|