Zinc Rich Cold Galve Primer
Zinc Rich Cold Galve primer, 73% Zinc Content in the DFT, offering excellent enhanced anti corrosive properties. Application by Brush & Roller (can spray).
Zinc Rich Primer Cold Galve Primer is a galvafroid equivalent that provides mild steel metal with excellent anti-corrosion. Our product name is Europrime 2 Zinc Rich is a sacrificial primer which needs a coating to seal it.
- Use only White Spirit based top coats.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Product provides exceptional anti-corrosion.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for mild steel and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||2.5 Litre|