Quick Drying Metal Paint Top Coat
Quick Drying Metal Paint Gloss QD Spraying Enamel Paint is based on a quick drying enamel resin, suitable for spray applications and brush application in small areas, to be used on mild steel along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Quick Drying Metal Paint Gloss can be used in many different applications on metal fabrications.
- Touch Dry in 2o-30 Minutes.
- Overcoat in 2-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Use caution when over coating old paint as a reaction may occur if a white spirit coating has been applied previously.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene or T0200 Universal Thinners
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as it contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|